t: 01604 259240
Scope: Design and Fit-Out
Working under a design and build contract and following a high-level design from the client’s own team, BCWorkspace were appointed to refurbish the reception, meeting hub and client receiving suites of this London-based property management company.
With the floors remaining in use during the works, a phased programme over 12 weeks enabled all construction activities to be undertaken with minimum disruption to the client’s operation.
Re-use and refurbishment of many of the existing features enabled the project to be brought in on budget whilst recognising the necessity that considerable visual impact and change was required
- Complete re-building of the raised access floor to reception
- New lighting and switching scheme to enable the space to be adapted for entertaining and business functions
-New floor coverings throughout; porcelain tiles, vinyl flooring and carpet
- Creation of a new fine dining room
- Lightbox graphics and branding
- Re-building of ceilings including hatches for access to services.
- Decoration and new blinds
- Bespoke conciege-style reception desk
- New tea point
- Replacement and refurbishment of doors